- All Meet and Greet events will be cancelled until further notice.
Note that Coronavirus information can be obtained at the CDC website, please click here https://www.cdc.gov/and for specifics about Coronavirus and pregnancy click here https://www.cdc.gov/
In order to maintain a normal pregnancy, we stress taking your prenatal vitamins and getting good nutrition and regular exercise if you are staying at home. If you are not able to participate in outside activities and education you can still aide the health of your pregnancy by going to the following websites:
- Go To: http://emorydecatur.org/
to review the online videos in Maternity Services relating to pregnancy, labor and newborns
- Online Lamaze Class click here: https://www.lamaze.org/
- At Home Workouts on Utube: https://theeverymom.
com/best-pregnancy-workouts- on-youtube/ (please review online and see if you endorse or if you prefer another)
- Nutrition in Pregnancy click here: https://www.
hopkinsmedicine.org/health/ wellness-and-prevention/ nutrition-during-pregnancy this is by Johns Hopkins
- Pregnancy Meditation Techniques https://
DeKalb Women’s Specialists does not endorse any of these websites and we don’t recommend purchasing of any products from any of the listed businesses. Use your best judgement when evaluating services and always pay attention to doctors recommendations that apply to you because of your specific limitations and diagnosis.